Friday, January 30, 2009

Stop Choking That Chicken!!!





They say beating the ol'meat pistol causes cancer.... Hmm I wonder how many guys are going to take heave to that? Damn I remember the days when I use to pound my stick like crazy....Hmmm I wonder if that will have an effect on me? Well now that I'm in my early twenties, I don't do so often....especially since I have a girlfriend.

Here what they say:

Researchers at the University of Nottingham have determined that men who masturbate often in their 20s and 30s are far more prone to developing prostate cancer.

The scientists surveyed 800 men and about half of them had suffered from prostate cancer.

The same data could be attributed to gentlemen that got their mack on frequently with the ladies, but the higher sexual activity was generally credited the act of self-love.

Ironically, men over 40 that jerk-off or shag a lot of babes can reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

Courtesy of Illseed.com

No comments: