Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is it hunting season for Jay-z?...Got some Fresh Game




Okay... I guess you all know that there is a brewing beef between Hov and game...(Sorry I didn't capitalize your name game.....I honestley don't care that much for you. I guess it all started with Hov's freestyle "Blueprint 3"...... He only said I aint talking about game......hmmm.... does that sound like something shot...nooooooooooo!

Game drops his track loaded with shots titled "I'm so wavy", and with all honesty I believe its a pretty good track..my favorite bar is when he said..."No one on the corner got swagger like you, because no one on the corner is 42"...funny right?

I guess Game is looking for Hov to come out swinging...so this can propel his career. Hov probaly won't respond....why would a shark attack a minow?....crazy right?

Not to mention Hovs other loser friend is crying againg..does the name De'haven sound familiar?....yup hes back crying..someone get dude a fucking bottle or something....

I have the track you be the judge.........


Im So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss) - The Game

No comments: