Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jay-Z Distributes Roc Nation Through Sony




After speculation that Jay-Z just as thought after The Black Album,might be headed to Atlantic Records, the music mogul has taken his revised imprint, Roc Nation, to Sony. There, Hov will be joining his wife Beyonce, producer friend Rick Rubin, and mild adversary Jim Jones.

According to Billboard, Jay-Z and Roc Nation moved to Sony after securing Atlantic to distribute his eleventh album, Blueprint 3, a project that Jay purchased with his contract from Island Def Jam. At present, that album is slated for September release.

At present, Roc Nation includes J. Cole,as well as management ventures with Melanie Fiona, Wale and reportedly, the lone Roc-A-Fella Records carryover, Young Chris. There is no word yet on Roc Nation's release schedule.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the boots are around 310 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.