Friday, November 2, 2007

Jim Jones Gets On my Fucking Nerves. Yeah I said It



This fucking no rapping bastard, Has the audacity to drop another diss song aimed at Jay-z.
This shit is getting old jimmy (notice I put his name in lower cap letters lol. Jay-z is like his
I need to sell records by dissing Jay plan. The most funny thing is, the fact he try to talk money to
Jay. jimmmyyyy don't do it anymore please. The diss song is titled American Gangster of course.
Guess what else his little shitty mixtape is dropping when American Gangster drops Nov 02.

Here is a lamer ass statement he made:
"He's pretty much on top and he been in the game [too long], he messin' up my grind right now," Jones said. "He keep comin' out and takin' this money, like that's my money right there, old head. I need that paper, man. Every time you come out, you mess it up for brothers like me. We need in. That's why I do things like put out albums in one week."

I am just tired of him with this crap he raps about. I would murder his ass in a battle and I know it

No comments: